8 Steps to Simplify Your FinancesBy First IB on June 12, 2015
Time is a precious commodity. The team at First Internet Bank has pulled together eight ideas to help you save time and reduce the stress and anxiety of managing your personal finances.
- Enroll for direct deposit. Save time and avoid the hassle of depositing your check. Plus, you’ll have faster access to your funds.
- Sign up for overdraft protection. Avoid the cost, hassle and embarrassment of a bounced payment. Explore the options we offer.
- Use electronic bill payment. Eliminate the dreaded task of writing and — gasp — mailing checks.
- Establish an automatic savings plan. Give your savings a boost with regular, automatic transfers to your savings or money market account. Use our online banking system to establish scheduled transfers.
- Consolidate your financial relationships. Dealing with one institution makes everything easier. (It just so happens that we already have one in mind.)
- Build a safety cushion. Be ready for unexpected expenses or use some extra for a special vacation.
- Consider personal finance software. Many programs make handling your finances easier and quicker. (We offer Money Management to help you transform your financial management experience.)
- Review your investments. Make sure your asset allocation matches your time horizon and risk tolerance. Consult a financial advisor.
At First Internet Bank, we’re all about convenience and simplifying your personal finances. Contact a First IB Banking Specialist at 1-888-873-3424 or email@example.com with any questions or to let us know how we can help you shorten your financial to-do list.