Online Bank. Local Efforts. Lasting Impact.
First Internet Bank believes in investing in the future. As a bank, we do it because we believe in being good corporate citizens. As neighbors, we do it because we care about the communities in which we live and work. As employees, we do it because we are passionate about helping others.
In support of the Community Reinvestment Act, we look for opportunities to serve central Indiana’s community development services needs. And, because we believe in building a stronger community, Bank employees regularly volunteer for various initiatives including:
- Becoming certified and volunteering as tax preparers
- Participating in neighborhood redevelopment and revitalization efforts with Habitat for Humanity
- Assisting local school programs with financially-oriented curriculum through Junior Achievement
- Representing the Bank in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
In addition to donating time, employees contribute financially to charitable causes, and the Bank also allocates additional funds that support individual employee interests including:
- Local youth baseball teams
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Alliance for Lupus Research
At First Internet Bank, we are as passionate about our community as we are about our customers, and we use both our time and our talents to make a lasting impact.